Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A little behind...


Wow! I have not posted in over a month. It doesn't even take that long to do a quick update, but I will say that last 30 or so days are probably our BUSIEST of the year. We've had conventions, Natalie's birthday, a trip to Canada, school starting, Jack's birthday, apple picking, my Thursday night photography class, I shot my 1st wedding (and have a second this Saturday). Needless to say I could go on an on. I tried to catch up on a couple of our friends blogs, and someone else said, a picture is worth a thousand words- even if we sometimes don't have time to tell the story, posting a picture doesn't take long. Although, I wish I was more faithful at tagging my photos- I feel like I spend more time looking for them then posting or writing... anyway, I'll post some pictures of these events and let you figure out the story yourself. If you have questions about what's going on, you'll just have to ask!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates, Jessica. You have darling children. But you know that :) We miss seeing you guys...

Raelynn said...

Now was that so bad?.....ha....as if I'm one to talk. :-) I don't know how you can say that you have trouble getting pics of Natalie...you have some adorable ones in there!!

Anonymous said...

These are the last pictures of Great Grandma.

Dad

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess. I just quickly looked through some of your pictures. Very adorable ones of Natalie!!!She is so cute. I'm in the search for a new point and shoot digital camera, so wondering if you used your professional camera here or if you have a good point and shoot you could recommend. Andrea told me what she had, but I have since forgotten, so will have to ask her again. Thanks, and good to see your pictures! Stephanie